Friday, November 4, 2011

Am I the heathiest health food nut ever


Am I the heathiest health food nut ever?
dripping in butter, pickled, deep fryed, grilled, or drowned in gooey sauce, those are the only foods I eat. well except for my vitamins or salads and fruits! what other wonderful way of cooking am i missing? thanks I'M HUNGRY!!!!
Beer, Wine & Spirits - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Roasting and steaming, boiling or baking.
2 :
i follow the same diet a lot myself the only other things that you might be missing could be buttered noodles with lots of extra butter and salt.grilled cheese sandwiches fried in butter and lots of cut and bake chocolate chip cookies.
3 :
well, hello, i see you are talking about food again,.....you for got to mention, bar-bee-queing,.....as i am doing now,.....the only way to go,.....
4 :
Microwave, my blond haired enchantress.
5 :
You need to get into a Jewish or Italian household





 Read more discussions :