Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Anyone know where to find good health food stores in Singapore


Anyone know where to find good health food stores in Singapore?
I need a place to buy organic cocoa butter, oils, and other organic, natural products. So far all the places I have been to that call themselves health food stores are supplement shops (pills and crap). Thanks.
Singapore - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I am also into organic food. There are so many stores in Singapore. I don't know which area u are at. So I would suggest NTUC. As there are NTUC everywhere. I would purchase my rice milk, dry apple snacks,buckwheat or some nuts.(all organic) at some shops. If am at NTUC, I will buy it there. There is a shop whereby I got the best Coconut oil and Probiotic juice in Singapore. The address is at Block 532 Ang Mo Kio Ave 10. The shop name is Faith Hope Agape. It is actually a alternative clinic. The lady helped my mum live another 10 years as my mum got cancer. They are into homeopathy and chinese medical. I got a lot of good products that helped my asthma too. but the thing is I need to make appointment as they are seldom in opened as a lot of their customers love home visit. Of cos charge more. At times I feel lazy to go down, I will ask for delivery from them too. Very nice kind lady. Perhaps u can look for them and next time u don't need to go shop for your stuffs. Just call for delivery. Hee.... easier for u cos I also don't like people to introduce me tons of pills.
2 :
Try NTUC Finest or some big cold storage..