Thursday, January 24, 2008

I just fell in love with a health food store! What do you buy when you go to a health food store


I just fell in love with a health food store! What do you buy when you go to a health food store?
What are your regular/favorite items to get at your local health food store? I just went for the first time a couple of days ago and I want to go again! Yes, it's expensive, but OMG I feel better when I eat healthy! It makes a world of difference!
Other - Food & Drink - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
our local health food store so far only has process elements in it.. which aren't very healthy... in all my years i could never understand why they call them 'health' food stores. if i want health foods, i go to the local grocer's produce section and get fresh fruits and veggies.
2 :
The one I like going to has a peanut butter making machine....you buy the nuts..and then put it in the machine and make peanut butter...thats what I do :D Besides that, I just get all my other healthy stuff from my local grocery store....they've got a large organic section. It does feel awesome when you look at the ingrediants in a bag of frozen french fries and see "Ingredients: potatoes, salt." ....instead of like 1000000 things. I feel much healthier too when I eat stuff like that :) (even if salt is bad for you..but..eh, you get my point)
3 :
vitamin water fruits veggies
4 :
anything its all yummy