Friday, October 28, 2011

Does Whole Foods hire fat people, since it's a health food store


Does Whole Foods hire fat people, since it's a health food store?
I'm vegan and I applied at Whole Foods because I love their products and I think they're a good company to work for. I'm afraid they won't hire me because I'm fat, though. Anyone who works for Whole Foods know if this is true?
Diet & Fitness - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
a lot of my friends work at whole foods. some of them are fat. if whole foods didn't hire fat people you could sue them for discrimination.
2 :
i dont work there but, if they wont hire you because you are "fat then thats not right. they can get in serious trouble for that, people that work at the gym are big. if they dont hire you then sew them, fight for your rights, or find a diferent Whole food store that will. if they wont hire you. its not the store, its just the manager.
3 :
I love Whole Foods..Im there too much. Anyways I see people of all shapes, sizes and ages working there. They are a great company to work for. Yes they would hire you, its against the law to not hire someone because they are fat




 Read more discussions :