Friday, June 24, 2011

why do my cookies always taste like health food


why do my cookies always taste like health food ???
ok my cookies always end up tasting like Sh$@ and it has gotten so bad my own dog won't eat them what is wrong
Cooking & Recipes - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It is hard to say with so little details. How do you make the cookies? What ingredients do you use?
2 :
I haven't tasted your cookies, or seen the recipe. I can't really tell you. Tell me how you make your cookies in the additional info section, and I'll have a look.
3 :
Not enough sugar probably. Using a combination of brown and white sugar gives the cookie sweetness and a good caramelized taste to it. Of course it also depends upon what the recipe is calling for that you keep using. Some use liquids, others don't, some you cut shapes out of, others are 'spooned', the variations are endless. But try to use the best quality fat you can afford to buy - unsalted butter is always best, and infinitely superior to the likes of Country crock, and others of their ilk. A basic good cookie recipe can be found on the back of most chocolate chip packages - try that, it's simple to do, and hard to screw up.
4 :
♥♥♥you should try putting more sugar in them...that makes almost any desert better ;-]♥♥♥





 Read more discussions :