Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Do you think I could get cigarettes and whiskey declared a health food


Do you think I could get cigarettes and whiskey declared a health food?
well, Obama smokes ... so my love of cigarettes and whiskey couldn't be bad right? I'm a pretty healthy and good looking 24 year old country guy, so it must not be bad for me ;)
Polls & Surveys - 11 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Control the FDA and you might have a chance.
2 :
No
3 :
frig man, just do what feels good. if you shit out a lung then stop
4 :
They are basing children's health care on smokers so I would think you could!
5 :
no its not healthy, wtf?
6 :
Health food? Dunno about that. I'll be happy if I can find a doctor that doesn't harass me for it.
7 :
dude, you're STUPID it's bad for you, and go ahead if you want to die 20 years early. so what if Obama smokes? you wont be good looking for long...
8 :
umm im 23 female...smoke, drink from time to time but health food? i don't think so...if obama turned into a terrorist, would you still follow him? time to think for yourself there bud. =]
9 :
Why do you want it to be a health food?? If you want to drink and smoke do it who cares if the president or anyone else does. I love Strip-clubs I don't want them declared Health Clubs, I just want to go and I could careless what anyone else thinks about it.
10 :
I'm sure you could. Cigarettes can help to prolong one's lifespan and whiskey contain antioxidants :)
11 :
Well I wouldn't consider them a health food- more like a necessity for survival!




 Read more discussions :