Tuesday, April 12, 2011

If i do at least 60 sit-ups per day and eat reasonably health food, how long before i see abs forming


If i do at least 60 sit-ups per day and eat reasonably health food, how long before i see abs forming?
And fat loss ect.
Diet & Fitness - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I found out recently that excess weight is not constantly thanks to excess body fat, a lot of additional weight is simply lying around in the insides. I tested a new diet supplement that's taking the population by storm, it flushes out the insides. I don't understand how it operates however I understand that I melted away 17 pounds and five inches off my waist! There's a risk free trial at http://tatisynt.janes.pt
2 :
you have to run too you know but you are on the right track just remember situps barely work your lower abs, and obliques
3 :
it all depends on your height, weight, BMI, and several other factors including the food you eat and the exercises you do. There is no way to know from what info we have






 Read more discussions :