Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Why is health food, like whole grain food, just so freakin nasty



Why is health food, like whole grain food, just so freakin nasty?!?
As much as I care about my body which is in excellent shape, I cant stand health or just 'healthy' food! It's just so...ew! I don't know what it is, I mean you look me in the face and tell me that chowing down on a good old burger and tell me that it isn't as satisfying as a nasty whole grain sandwich!
Other - Food & Drink - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Its an acquired taste, because they don't contain the fat or sugar that people a drawn to. But in the long run will make feel more sluggish or even sick to your stomach.
2 :
Try asking that on the vegans & vegetarian forum, you may get some interesting replies, certainly better than you are going to get on here.....
3 :
You want to take a look at YOU stressing out Here it is>> enjoy life as it happens the last thing to worry about should be food. The food psychotics and number freaks want you to stress.. that way they get credence and sell their books Humans have been cooking for billions of years with out knowing what H2O is..forget trans fat



Read more discussions :