Friday, August 28, 2009

What is the name of health food store(s) where I can buy Megazime Forte


What is the name of health food store(s) where I can buy Megazime Forte?
Megazime Forte is a combination of trypsin, chymotrypsin, bromelain and zinc. I am wondering where I can buy this certain product as I have searched the Internet on where I can buy it but my online search turned 0 results. Please help me and tell me where I can buy Megazime Forte. Thank you very much for all the help.
Alternative Medicine - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Ah, I see the reason you can't find it... it's actually called Megazyme Forte (a common switching of the letters that seems to be a knock-off from Enzymatic Therapy's product). I found quite a few hits at http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0oGki.6iCZKeXkAtUtXNyoA?p=megazyme+forte&y=Search&fr=yfp-t-106&fr2=sb-top&sao=1 although it looks like there are several different companies using the name and putting different labels on it. If you're looking for the original Enzymatic Therapy brand, you could probably find that at most health food stores that carry the brand and you may be able to have your local store order some for you as well. Good luck and I hope I helped!
2 :
I try to find for you and I found this.... http://www.amazon.com/s/qid=1244120959/ref=sr_nr_i_1?ie=UTF8&rs=&keywords=megazyme%20forte&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Amegazyme%20forte%2Ci%3Astripbooks&tag=aor-sale-20 Hope this help





 Read more discussions :