Friday, April 20, 2012

Can somebody tell me how it feels to have to pay for health-care, college, food, -- continued


Can somebody tell me how it feels to have to pay for health-care, college, food, -- continued?
and not getting free money each money from the feds like us minorities. I have always wondered how that must feel to actually have to pay for stuff for yourself. Heck, I get my health-care, college, and free money from the feds for going to school. I love getting paid to attend college. Money I don't have to pay back....
Other - Society & Culture - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I'm glad you're getting a free education. I just hope that once you're established and in a good job, you give back so that other less fortunate people will be able to receive the same thing. Good luck.
2 :
You should first tell us how it feels to be a troll. Now that you have no more points I'm sure you'll just use another account and carry on with your trolling.
3 :
You're bragging. Why? Do you know this is a hostile question? You knew that, didnt you?
4 :
Good for you for living the American dream. It's okay having to work for a living, however, it can make you a little tired sometimes. It's nice to know that part of my paycheck goes to actually helping someone less fortunate than me. It's like I give to a charity and don't even have to write the check. Good luck with your education. Maybe your luck will continue and you'll slip on something while on campus and you can sue the college. Then you can afford a nice car too. Good luck!





Read more discussions :