Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Food and health website


Food and health website?
I'd like to find a website that talks about health problems and how they relate to the food we eat, like how to help headaches by eating this or that or how to know if your body isn't tollerating sugar or carbs or other things very well.
Vegetarian & Vegan - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Try www.about.com. I use this site All the time. Everything from healthy recipes to Yoga.Have fun!!
2 :
I healed myself totally from really chronic health issues, just by changing my diet. Undiagnosed food allergies can be a major contributor to illness. I sent you a link in a seperate email. I was crippled, now, as long as I watch what I eat, I am fine. I learned some shocking things that I had no idea about, such as genetically modified foods, which are sold all over the country in most grocery stores, yet the consumer would not even be aware that the head of cabbage or bag of potatoes have been altered from a natural state. Pesticides, and other toxic stuff is present in our food supply too. Here is some info about a neti pot, which does wonders for headaches! http://www.netipot.org/demo_video.htm
3 :
just my dear wright for me and i will advice you what you have to do to be healthy and happy in your life
4 :
I have a couple of favorite websites which I hope help you. The first one is www.curezone.com that shows natural healing with foods, drinks or other natural herbs, etc. The second website is, http://www.living-foods.com Oh, the neti-pot is great for allergies, hay fever, sinus infections as prevention as well as for irrigation of your nose






 Read more discussions :